Build, Grow, and Expand A Successful Injectable Practice and Medspa Business with AAFE Medspa Business AcademyTM
We have the top experts in the business, legal, accounting, compliance and practice management of medical spas and medical esthetics – There is no other training like this anywhere!
Medical spas and medical esthetics is one of the fastest growing industries in the US. This special AAFE Medspa combination on-demand and live business training experience is for anyone thinking of entering the medical esthetic field or who has an existing aesthetician / injectable practice and wants to rapidly build the elective esthetic portion of their practice. In many states, anyone can own a medical spa if you know the proper way to do this legally, understand how to navigate the regulatory apparatus, build an amazing team, and apply these incredible business principles to create and build a highly successful medical spa business.
AAFE Medspa Business AcademyTM (MBA) course is the leading and most intensive training course for medical and non-medical executives covering the best business, legal, regulatory, and compliance practices in the medical esthetic and medical spa industry.
These one day MBA events are for those that want to:
- Start a new Injectable Practice / Medspa as an independent business
- Transform part of your existing practice into a Medspa
- Transform all of your existing practice into a Medspa
- Create multiple recurring revenues for your practice
- Build a new self-sustaining practice and revenue stream
- Find financial independence in a practice you will love
Learn from real world AAFE faculty who have built successful Injectable Practices and Medspas, as well as top industry experts comprised of specialty healthcare attorneys, world renown consultants, marketing, social media, and product experts.
Faculty members include:
- Lara Compton, Esq. – Is Of Counsel with the Nelson Hardiman Healthcare Law Firm
- John Gwin – The founder of The Auctus Group
- Mark Hardiman, Esq. – The founder and Partner of Nelson Hardiman Healthcare Law Firm
- Risa Goldman Luksa – Founder and president of Goldman Marketing Group
- Audrey Neff – The Marketing Director for Inc. 500 company, Crystal Clear Digital Marketing
- Jeff Cohen, Esq. – Founder and President of the Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- Chase Howard, Esq. – an Attorney at the Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- Milan Roy – The Managing Partner at One Source HR and Risk Solutions
- Tim Sawyer – The President & Co-Founder of Inc. 500 Company Crystal Clear Digital Marketing
- Mara Shorr, BS, CAC II-XIV – A partner and vice president of marketing and business development for Shorr Solutions
- Francis Acunzo – Founder of Acara Partners
- Allyson A. Avila, Esq. – a Partner at Gordon & Rees
Course Details and Registration
Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Topics
- An overview of the state-based and federal rules and regulations that affectthe medical spa, esthetic and laser industries.
- Corporate structure: Set up as an independent practice or add to your existing practice?Is an MSO necessary?
- Understanding scope of practice. Who can be a Medical Director, delegate, and perform procedures such as: Botox, fillers, PDO threadlifts, fire a laser/IPL/RF, and use a microneedling device.
- What are PAs, NPs, RNs, Estheticians and Laser Techs capable of delegating and performing within the practice.
- Must a physician be present and examine every new patient?
- Does HIPPA apply to a medical spa and what are the most common HIPAA liability exposures with esthetic practices and medical spas?
- What laws surround advertising, marketing, referrals, gift cards, and social media?
- Are paying commission legal or considered fee-splitting? What about Group, am I fee splitting and committing an illegal act?
- What type of agreements are enforceable? Non competition versus non-solicitation.
- Protect your practice, create loyal employees, construct enforceable agreements and get signatures!
- And so much more!
The Business of Best Practices
- Develop your business and operations plan.
- Understand the composition of a typical budget, profit/loss statement and proforma for a medical spa.
- Branding: learn how to create and build that most important brand.
- $30,000 in one night – how to have a great event!
- The key to success – the game plan to attract, hire, compensate and lead an exceptional team.
- How to deliver a great consultation and get patients to say “YES” to esthetic treatment, other products & procedures, and return for more.
- Making comprehensive treatment affordable including using loyalty programs to keep your patients.
- Capital equipment and products learn how to make the right choices for your practice.
- And so much more!
Growing Your Medical Spa – What You Need To Know and Do Now
- Powerful new patient acquisition programs for your practice.
- The top patient consultation techniques you must master.
- Guerilla social media marketing – get patients who want Medspa treatment now.
- How digital marketing can help you find, serve & keep more patients profitably.
- Proven highly effective digital marketing strategies through Instagram and Facebook.
- The most influential SEO secrets and strategies.
- Best practices of email marketing that will increase new patients and revenue
- How to utilize and maximize your advertising/marketing budget.
- Know your target audience and understand your demographics.
- Drivers for top-line revenue and bottom line profit.
- Why ‘bundling’ makes a BIG bottom line difference.
- Keep more of what you make: best practices in corporate structure, tax reduction, and benefit planning for medical spas and esthetic practices
- And so much more!
All topics, schedules, and agendas vary by location. This information can be found on the individual registration pages for each course date.
Find a Location for Your Medspa Business Academy (MBA) Course