Come to the #1 Frontline TMJ, Headaches, and Orofacial Pain Trigger Point Therapy Live Patient Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals, Presented by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE).
For the best educational experience, please bring your own model patients. Model patients are not provided.
Course Details and Registration
- Identify trigger points immediately in the head, neck, and shoulders with the new skills you will learn in this course.
- How to quickly identify and diagnose facial pain patients in your practice – they are everywhere and have been asking you for treatment!
- A step by step comprehensive patient examination and evaluation including a one minute maxillofacial neurological exam, a one minute otic exam, and a thorough head and neck muscle examination
- Learn why you should not initially spend a dollar on expensive equipment for facial pain diagnosis and treatment
- Learn the two most important tools used to diagnose myofascial pain – one is free and the other one will cost you one penny each!
- Trigger point therapy is an amazing treatment that will help your patients short term and long term. Some of your patients will respond immediately to trigger point therapy at the live patient course!
- Learn the real secret of the role of occlusion in orofacial pain – don’t suffer from occlusion confusion any more.
- Simple, easy ways to quickly identify if facial pain is coming from the TMJ, neuralgia, ear, eyes, or facial muscles
- Understand when to use different chemotherapeutics such as sterile saline, lidocaine, and botulinum toxin for differential diagnosis, pain management, and the best short-term and long-term successful therapeutic outcomes
- Learn when to treat and when to refer orofacial pain patients
- Common sense diagnosis and treatment planning for TMJ syndrome, headaches and orofacial pain patients
- Medical insurance reimbursement for the dental/medical practice for myofascial pain patients with a full list of diagnosis and treatment codes to help you get started immediately
- Observe many model patients during the day
- One on one comprehensive mentored instruction as you work hands-on your model patient
Attendees must be trained in the use of botulinum toxin in order to use those pharmaceutical agents in this course.
AAFE courses provide training equal to and often exceeding the education taught in academic communities around the world over the last 5 decades.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the live patient hands on portion of these courses.
|Registration – Frontline TMJ/Orofacial Pain||7:30 AM|
|Frontline TMJ and Orofacial Pain Live Patient Training||8:00 AM-12:00PM||Course begins on time.|
- PLEASE READ OUR COURSE AND CANCELLATION POLICY CAREFULLY
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR FAQ
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR VIDEO FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) SECTION
- Any dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not may attend at full tuition and not as a team member.
- Additional medical and dental professionals or team members who show up the day of the course will be charged appropriately. Healthcare professionals who may not legally deliver or inject Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers according to their professional licenses are not allowed to inject patients at this course under any circumstances. Medical and dental auxiliaries may only assist their doctor according to the extent allowed by their professional licenses.
For Continuing medical / dental education Information for all medical / dental professionals click here: https://www.facialesthetics.org/events/categories/cme-de-courses/frontline-tmj-and-facial-pain-therapy-level-1-course/
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
Find a Location for Your Frontline TMJ and Facial Pain Therapy Level I Course