Dental Implant Training Course For General Dentists
Come to the #1 Dental Implant Training Course For General Dentists, Presented by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE).
Upon completing registration for this course you will receive email confirmation that will give you access to the Prepare On-Demand Module which includes the lecture, video and didactic portions of this course using the AAFE state of the art customized online education portal. The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the in-office module of this training course.
The dental implant course specifically designed for every general dentist!
Every dentist has the skills to place and restore level I dental implants in healthy patients with adequate bone in safe anatomical areas. In most cases, this is easier than most other dental procedures. The AAFE will teach you simple, effective and confident techniques for placing and restoring dental implants without expensive technology so you can get started in the exciting field of implant dentistry immediately.
This one of a kind, innovative 20-hour participation CE course taught by master implant educator Dr. Tim Kosinski, AAFE President Dr. Louis Malcmacher and the nationwide AAFE Implant Director faculty will give you the skills you need to begin offering a new very productive treatment with the best restorative outcomes to your patients today!
Participants will learn implant placement in a model-based, hands-on session and watch live surgery at the AAFE Implant Directors office so you can see exactly how to incorporate dental implants into every dental practice.
Whether you are a beginner or a dentist frustrated with other implant courses you have taken, with this AAFE course, you will be able to significantly expand and dramatically increase your office production with these new implant services integrated seamlessly into your practice.
Special with this course – Start learning and placing implants with no big initial investment! STATDDS Implant Now Packages include everything from education to equipment for as low as $399/month for 24 months with Lending Club.
Course Details and Registration
- THIS TRAINING COURSE CAN BE APPLIED TO ANY DENTAL IMPLANT SYSTEM! REGISTER TODAY
- Diagnose, treatment plan and surgically place level I restoratively driven dental implants on healthy patients with good bone in safe anatomical areas
- Evaluation of the patient’s medical and dental history and oral anatomy
- Complete patient selection and informed consent
- Anatomically based biomechanical dental implant placement and restoration in different bone types
- Atraumatic bone saving extraction techniques you must know – the important “surgery before the surgery”
- Socket grafting — a simple but essential tool for general dentists
- Low cost diagnostics and radiograph for proper implant placement
- Brain guided step by step dental implant placement protocol for level I cases
- When to use one stage and two stage implants
- Flap and flapless dental implant placement will be demonstrated
- Tissue management techniques for natural looking results
- Where and when to use simple bone grafting materials and techniques
- See many different implant case scenarios that you can treat
- Perform implant placement in specially designed lifelike 3D printed models
- Observe live surgery at an AAFE Implant Director office so you can see how to integrate this into your own practice
- Cost effective office dental implant setup
- Total team training through the AAFE educational platform
- Implantonomics – the economics of implants for every dental practice
At the completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Diagnose, treatment plan, place and restore level I implant placement cases
- Understand how to evaluate a patient for dental implant placement
- Determine the clinical situations and which implant cases have high success
- Know which clinical situations are treatable and which require referral
- Describe and evaluate the oral anatomy, bone types, and physiology for implant placement
- Know how to measure bone width and bone length using simple diagnostics and radiographs for implant placement
- Surgically place dental implants using the AAFE brain guided technique
- Determine the implant types and sizes to the amount of bone necessary for implant placement without grafting
- Understand surgical principles related to implant placement
- Understand the role of bruxism therapy and occlusion in implant success
- List appropriate dentist and staff responsibilities for implant placement
- Discuss appropriate operatory set-up for implant placement
- Describe and list typical surgical equipment and instrument needs
- Know and perform the logical steps, techniques, and instruments needed for placing dental implants, including soft-tissue management, osteotomy, implant placement, grafting if necessary, implant loading and restoration.
- Describe implant failures and how to prevent them
- Place implants in healthy patients with adequate bone in safe anatomical areas.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the in-office portion of these courses.
|Presentation and Hands-On Model Implant Placement||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Course Begins on Time|
|Dental Implant Live Surgery Observation||12:45 PM – 5:00 PM|
You will receive 20 CE participation hours for successfully completed AAFE Level I Dental Implant Training Course. Educational methods used for these courses are lecture and participation..
During the live patient training course section, continuing education credit hours are awarded solely for the live evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment planning of patients. The actual treatment injections are separate practice sessions for which there are no continuing education credits awarded.
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2016 to 3/31/2019. Provider ID# 321332
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics designates this activity for 8 continuing education credits.
American Academy of Family Physicians
This Live activity, AAFE Edu On-Demand course, from 1/15/16 to 1/16/17, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 14.25 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
Find a Location for Your Dental Implant Training Course For General Dentists Course