Get access to the #1 Solid Filler Lifting PDO Thread Live Patient Training Courses.
The AAFE has two solid filler PDO Thread lift Live Patient Training Courses – Lifting PDO Threads Course and Smooth PDO Threads Course.
Take the Solid Filler Lifting PDO Thread lift Course Described On This Page Below if you want to:
✔Lift and tighten sagging skin, cheeks, jowls, jawline, oral commissures, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, perform a non-surgical face lift and more!
Take the Solid Filler Smooth PDO Thread lift Course if you want to:
✔Have long term collagen building, skin rejuvenation, acne scars, smooth crepey skin, eyebrow lift, vermillion border pop, radial lip lines, safe glabellar frown lines, cheek enhancements, nasolabial folds, oral commissures, marionette lines, neck lift, and more!
To see the AAFE Solid Filler Smooth PDO Thread lift Live Patient Training Course – click here – https://www.facialesthetics.org/events/categories/solid-filler-smooth-pdo-thread-lift/
AAFE Solid Filler Lifting PDO Thread lift Live Patient Training Course
Solid filler smooth PDO thread lifts are more comfortable and effective than ever before, thanks to new exclusive AAFE protocols.
Don’t waste your time or money! Many professionals who have undergone training with other PDO courses do not get access to the very best techniques in facial esthetics. The AAFE has re-trained many experienced professionals who have gained the very best esthetic and therapeutic knowledge from AAFE courses. Get the best outcome for your patients!
“The AAFE PDO Thread lift course was EXCELLENT! I’m excited to start offering this right away. It’s great to have new skills and lots of enthusiasm from staff and patients!” Dr. Caron Glickman
Come and learn from the very best, the AAFE international faculty. You will learn the latest techniques from Europe and Asia where solid filler PDO thread lifts have met with great success over the years. See the new products available for the best treatment outcomes in total facial esthetics.
Protocols from the AAFE Solid Filler Polydioxanone (PDO) lifting thread therapy provide an exclusive, non-surgical, minimally invasive technique to provide an effective and safe treatment. These protocols generate the patient’s natural collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid production. It provides a smoothing and lifting of the face while maintaining a natural appearance for 1-2 years.
PDO absorbable sutures have been applied for reapproximation of cutaneous and subcutaneous tissues in dental surgery, pediatric cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, and orthopedic surgery. This process has been professionally trusted for over 30 years.
The entire process, from diagnosis, to a treatment plan, and documented use of PDO sutures for re-approximation of soft tissue is accessible to every healthcare provider. These sutures are used every day by dental and medical practices. PDO suture threads meet all requirements for safety and efficacy established by United States Pharmacopeia (USP).
The Solid Filler Lifting PDO thread therapy provides a facial lift that is immediately visible, using bio-stimulation of collagen production through neocollagenesis. The patient receives lasting results of up to 12-24 months depending on the situation.
By providing neovascularization and bio-stimulation, Solid Filler Lifting PDO thread therapy increases facial volume, better lip and smile lines, enhances skin and pore tightening, and skin tone. The treatment can be used alone or combined with botulinum toxin, dermal fillers and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) with minimal contraindications, side effects, and nearly zero downtime.
Thanks to the exclusive protocols provided by AAFE, now every clinician has an excellent treatment option for patients with sagging skin and collagen loss in the middle to lower face which adversely affects the lip, smile, and jawlines from an esthetic and functional perspective. The areas of treatment include sculpting, lifting, and skin tightening of the glabellar region, crow’s feet, mid-face, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, jawline, jowl, and neck areas.
- Patient assessment, evaluation, and consultation for solid filler lifting PDO threads
- Indications and contraindications for solid filler lifting PDO thread therapy
- Detailed instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial areas
- Accurate patient evaluation for the best dento-facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Learn proper sterile technique for the use of injectable solid fillers
- Safety and risk issues for solid filler lifting PDO thread therapy
- Integrating solid filler Lifting PDO thread therapy into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans
- Learn state-of-the-art treatment techniques including proper tissue depths, patient mapping, and preparation for the best oral/maxillofacial therapeutic, and esthetic outcomes
- Smooth, tighten and lift nasolabial folds, marionette lines, jowls and the corners of the mouth using solid filler threads
- Create a beautiful tight jaw line to establish proper lip and smile lines
- Learn how to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
- Participate in live patient training involving comprehensive diagnosis (ICD-10 Diagnosis Codes), treatment planning, and delivery of solid filler Lifting PDO thread therapy
- Develop fee strategies for Solid Filler PDO Thread therapy
- Best practices for combining solid filler threads with other injectable therapies
- Understand the necessary office forms and informed consents needed to begin treating patients immediately
- Observe procedures on live patients during the course
- One-on-one mentored instruction as you work hands-on with your patient
Course Objectives: At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Understand how to properly evaluate patients, diagnose, and plan treatment to achieve the best possible esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Acquire clinical proficiency and practice on live patients with the proper materials, techniques, and instrumentation necessary to deliver solid filler PDO thread for smoothing and lifting sagging skin
- Integrate solid filler PDO thread therapy into your operations based on your unique practice
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the live patient hands-on portion of these courses.
|Course begins||8:30 AM||Course begins on time.|
|Course ends||2:00 PM|
- PLEASE READ OUR COURSE AND CANCELLATION POLICY CAREFULLY
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR FAQ
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR VIDEO FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) SECTION
- Any dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not may attend at full tuition and not as a team member.
- Additional medical and dental professionals or team members who show up the day of the course will be charged appropriately. Healthcare professionals who may not legally deliver or inject Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers according to their professional licenses are not allowed to inject patients at this course under any circumstances. Medical and dental auxiliaries may only assist their doctor according to the extent allowed by their professional licenses.
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
Find a Location for Your Solid Filler PDO Thread lift Course