Join the authority in Frontline TMJ, Headaches, and Orofacial Pain at the Live Patient Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals, Offered by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE).
For the best educational experience, please bring your own model patients. Model patients are not provided.
Course Details and Registration
- Learn to quickly identify and diagnose facial pain in your patients – they are prevalent and have been asking practitioners like you for treatment!
- Practice a detailed, comprehensive patient examination and evaluation including a one minute maxillofacial neurological exam, a one minute otic exam, and a thorough head and neck muscle examination
- Find out why you should not initially invest in expensive equipment for facial pain diagnosis and treatment
- Discover the two most important tools used to diagnose myofascial pain – one is free and the other one will cost you one penny each!
- Find out the real secret of the effects of occlusion in orofacial pain – don’t suffer from occlusion confusion any more.
- Become educated in simple, easy ways to quickly discern whether facial pain is coming from the TMJ, neuralgia, ear, eyes, or facial muscles
- Know when to use different chemotherapeutics such as sterile saline, lidocaine, and botulinum toxin for differential diagnosis, pain management, and when to best apply short-term and long-term solutions for successful therapeutic outcomes
- Identify when a situation requires to treat and when to refer orofacial pain patients
- Best practices for diagnosis and treatment planning for TMJ syndrome, headaches and orofacial pain patients
- Understand medical insurance reimbursement procedures for dental and medical practice in regards to myofascial pain patients including a full list of diagnosis and treatment codes to help you get started immediately with a full list of diagnosis and treatment codes
- Observe a multitude of model patients during the course
- One-on-one in-depth mentored instruction as you practice on your model patient
Attendees must be trained in the use of botulinum toxin in order to use those pharmaceutical agents in this course.
AAFE courses provide training equal to or often exceeding the resources taught in academic communities around the world over the past 50 years.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the live patient hands-on portion of these courses.
|Registration – Frontline TMJ/Orofacial Pain||7:30 AM|
|Frontline TMJ and Orofacial Pain Live Patient Training||8:00 AM-12:00PM||Course begins on time.|
- PLEASE READ OUR COURSE AND CANCELLATION POLICY CAREFULLY
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR FAQ
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR VIDEO FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) SECTION
- Any dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not may attend at full tuition and not as a team member.
- Additional medical and dental professionals or team members who show up the day of the course will be charged appropriately. Healthcare professionals who may not legally deliver or inject Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers according to their professional licenses are not allowed to inject patients at this course under any circumstances. Medical and dental auxiliaries may only assist their doctor according to the extent allowed by their professional licenses.
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
Find a Location for Your Frontline TMJ & Facial Pain Therapy Level 1 Course