Take the industry’s best Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers Live Patient Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals, Presented by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE).
NEWLY UPDATED LEVEL II COURSE – ADDITIONAL SKILLS TO YOUR PRACTICE INCLUDING THE NEFERTITI LIFT AND SMOOTH PDO THREADS FOR BEAUTIFUL VERMILLION BORDERS
Once registered for this course, you will receive an email confirmation that grants you access to the Prepare On-Demand Module. Included in this module are the lecture, video, and didactic portions of this course using the cutting-edge AAFE online education portal. The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the Practice Live Patient Module of this training course. The Botulinum Toxin Live Patient training will take place in the morning, while the Dermal Filler live patient training will be held in the afternoon.
For the best educational experience, please bring your own model patients. Model patients are not provided.
Course Details and Registration
- Learn to apply solid filler smooth PDO threads for precise vermilion border enhancement
- Demonstration of the Nefertiti Lift with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers – the AAFE protocol
- Platysma bands treatment with botulinum toxin for down-turned oral commissures and turkey neck
- Discover new botulinum toxins dilutions for very precise placement
- Techniques for differential frontalis injection for ideal therapeutic and esthetic treatment results
- Learn how to treat the muscles involved with creating esthetic eyebrows lines – eyebrow lifting and sculpting
- Learn the AAFE exclusive protocol for thoroughly treating maxillary gingival excess, often referred to as “gummy smile”
- Comprehensive patient assessment for combination botulinum toxin and dermal filler treatment
- Anatomical lip sculpting using the AAFE Keyhole Pout V to M lip enhancement technique and beautiful vermillion borders
- Advanced dermal filler injection techniques including cross-hatching and scaffolding
- Eliminate “bunny lines” which will also help with upper lip lines
- Eliminate “black triangles” between teeth – the exclusive AAFE protocol to treat deficient interdental papilla
- Precision use of hyaluronidase pharmaceutical agents
- How to use advanced hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxylapatite dermal filler products
- The most esthetic anatomically based mid-face volumization and cheek enhancements for upper lip lift support so the patient can show more teeth and have a wider smile
- FDA protocol for chronic migraine treatment with botulinum toxin
- Masseter injections for esthetic and therapeutic treatment
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the live patient hands-on portion of these courses.
|Registration – Botulinum Toxin Training||7:30 AM|
|Botulinum Toxin Live Patient Training||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Course Begins on Time|
|Registration – Dermal Filler Training||12:45 PM|
|Dermal Filler Live Patient Training||1:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
- PLEASE READ OUR COURSE AND CANCELLATION POLICY CAREFULLY
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR FAQ
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR VIDEO FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) SECTION
- Any dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not may attend at full tuition and not as a team member.
- Additional medical and dental professionals or team members who show up the day of the course will be charged appropriately. Healthcare professionals who may not legally deliver or inject Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers according to their professional licenses are not allowed to inject patients at this course under any circumstances. Medical and dental auxiliaries may only assist their doctor according to the extent allowed by their professional licenses.
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
Find a Location for Your Botulinum Toxins and Dermal Fillers Level 2 Course