MIDNIGHT MADNESS SPECIAL PRICING BELOW ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A $1000 SAVINGS ONLY UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT BY REGISTERING BELOW!
THIS IS THE ONLY APPLIED INJECTION ANATOMY CADAVER LAB AND IN DEPTH AAFE INJECTION ANATOMY INSTRUCTION COURSE OF ITS KIND.
YOU GET TO INJECT AND THEN DISSECT WITH AAFE FACULTY – AN AAFE EXCLUSIVE!
Since its inception over 12 years ago, the American Academy of Facial Esthetics AAFE has taught a single underlying principle – Anatomy is the key to success to outstanding non-surgical injectable therapy. Know your facial anatomy and you know facial esthetics.
This facial injection anatomy cadaver lab course will be unlike anything you have ever experienced in professional injectable education.
AAFE injection anatomy is so much different than anatomy you have ever learned before. AAFE injection anatomy deals first with each anatomical structure and then even more importantly, knowing the depths of each structure, when the vasculature is deep, shallow, where it transitions in relation to the muscles, the facial fat pads, where the neurovascular bundles are, and so much more.
This private, limited attendance immersion course will feature anatomical cadaver dissection lab with AAFE Anatomist Dr. David Kimmel plus new AAFE on-demand training with the latest applied injection anatomy techniques. Together with on-demand AAFE Injection Anatomy training, this 10 hour injection anatomy course is guaranteed to make you a better and safer injector provider so you get the best esthetic outcomes for your patients.
[site_reviews_summaryX class=”course-reviews” schema=”false” category=”master-lips” ]
Read reviews and submit your own
Course Details and Registration
Applied 3D Injection Anatomy Cadaver Course Objective
- See a precision dissection to fully understand facial injection anatomy
- Learn the proper injection depth in each area of the face when using botulinum toxins, dermal fillers, and solid filler PDO threads
- In depth dissection showing the major arteries and veins in the face to greatly reduce injectable complications
- Visualization of key facial anatomical landmarks, safe zones, danger areas, and facial planes for the best esthetic treatment outcomes
- You inject and then we will dissect together – An AAFE Exclusive!
- Increase your proficiency in delivering excellent facial injectable therapy safely and efficiently
- Outstanding instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial areas
- Understand more than ever what you need to do to prevent and treat simple to complex injectable complications from bruising, vascular occlusion and necrosis
Course Objectives: At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Know how to properly evaluate patients, diagnose and treatment plan for injectable therapy to achieve the best possible esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Understand injection anatomy in the delivery of botulinum toxin, dermal fillers and solid filler PDO threads
- Successfully integrate this new knowledge and skills into your injectable practice
- Come and learn from the best with this intimate limited attendance training that will comprehensively educate esthetic practitioners with a focus on anatomy, assessment, technique, and safety!
Course Schedule (Schedule may vary by location)
||Course begins on time, please be prompt.
Register below now to secure your spot as this course is only available to the first 15 professionals who sign up.
FAQs, Policies & Important Information
See all Botulinum Toxin & Dermal Filler Training Courses
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
Continuing medical / dental education Information for all medical professionals
You will receive 10 ADA CERP CE participation hours each for successfully completing each part of this live patient course. Educational methods used for these courses are lecture and participation. These continuing education credits are accepted by many medical and nursing licensing boards towards CME.
Find a Location / Register
Find a Location for Your Applied 3D Injection Anatomy Inject and Dissect Cadaver Lab Course
Browse available courses