MIDNIGHT MADNESS SPECIAL PRICING BELOW ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A $500 SAVINGS ONLY UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT BY REGISTERING BELOW!
THIS IS THE ONLY APPLIED INJECTION ANATOMY CADAVER LAB, LIVE DEMONSTRATIONS AND IN DEPTH AAFE INJECTION ANATOMY INSTRUCTION COURSE OF ITS KIND. YOU CAN ONLY FIND THIS COURSE HERE WITH THE AAFE.
Since its inception over 12 years ago, the American Academy of Facial Esthetics AAFE has taught a single underlying principle – Anatomy is the key to success to outstanding non-surgical injectable therapy. Know your facial anatomy and you know facial esthetics.
This facial injection anatomy cadaver lab and live demonstration course will be unlike anything you have ever experienced in professional injectable education.
AAFE injection anatomy is so much different than anatomy you have ever learned before. AAFE injection anatomy deals first with each anatomical structure and then even more importantly, knowing the depths of each structure, when the vasculature is deep, shallow, where it transitions in relation to the muscles, the facial fat pads, where the neurovascular bundles are, and so much more.
This private, limited attendance immersion course will feature anatomical cadaver dissection lab, lecture, live facial injection demonstrations by Dr. Jonathan Sykes plus new AAFE on-demand training with the latest applied injection anatomy techniques. Together with on-demand AAFE Injection Anatomy training, this 10 hour continuing education course is guaranteed to make you a better and safer injector provider so you get the best esthetic outcomes for your patients.
Course Details and Registration
- See a precision dissection to fully understand facial injection anatomy
- Learn the proper injection depth in each area of the face when using botulinum toxins, dermal fillers, and solid filler PDO threads
- In depth dissection showing the major arteries and veins in the face to greatly reduce injectable complications
- Visualization of key facial anatomical landmarks, safe zones, danger areas, and facial planes for the best esthetic treatment outcomes
- See expert live patient injectable demonstrations from a world renowned facial plastic surgeon to crystallize what you learned from the injection anatomy cadaver specimen
- Increase your proficiency in delivering excellent facial injectable therapy safely and efficiently
- Patient assessment, evaluation and treatment using botulinum toxins, dermal fillers and solid filler PDO threads
- Outstanding instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial areas
- Patient evaluation for the best dento-facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Understand more than ever what you need to do to prevent and treat simple to complex injectable complications from bruising, vascular occlusion and necrosis
Course Objectives: At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Know how to properly evaluate patients, diagnose and treatment plan for injectable therapy to achieve the best possible esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Understand injection anatomy in the delivery of botulinum toxin, dermal fillers and solid filler PDO threads
- Successfully integrate this new knowledge and skills into your injectable practice
The AAFE is thrilled to welcome Dr. Jonathan Sykes, one of the most respected Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in the United States and a faculty member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics AAFE. He specializes in facelifts, rhinoplasty and eyelid procedures, having performed more than 20,000 esthetic and reconstructive surgeries. His impressive academic background includes international lecturing and presentations as well as an extensive list of published articles specializing in all aspects of aesthetic and reconstructive facial plastic surgery as well as non-surgical injectable therapy using botulinum toxins, dermal fillers, and solid filler PDO threads. Come and learn from the best with this intimate limited attendance training that will deeply educate esthetic practitioners with a focus on anatomy, assessment, technique, and safety!
Date: Sunday, December 15
Location: AAFE Training Center, 101 Convention Center Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada
|Registration||8:00 AM||Course begins on time, please be prompt.|
|Course begins||8:30 AM|
|Course ends||5:00 PM||Approximately|
- PLEASE READ OUR COURSE AND CANCELLATION POLICY CAREFULLY
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR FAQ
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR VIDEO FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) SECTION
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
Find a Location for Your Applied 3D Injection Anatomy Cadaver Lab and Live Demonstration Course