Come to the AAFE #1 Micro-Cannula Live Patient Training Course!
This Is The Most Comprehensive Micro-Cannula Training Course Available!
This Micro-Cannula Filler Course is for those who want to learn to be proficient in the latest techniques in using a Micro-Cannula in the face to achieve the best esthetic outcomes for total facial esthetics.
Micro-Cannula treatment techniques will include the exclusive AAFE protocols for Mid-Face Lift, Posterior Cheek Treatment, Anterior Cheek Treatment, Tear Trough Treatment, AAFE Facial Blending Technique, Micro-Cannula Lip Volumization, Jawline Definition Technique, and much more!
Micro-Cannula treatment can deliver dermal fillers with no to little bruising, considerably reduce pain, complications, and downtime, and many times a single point of entry can cover a wide treatment area.
This enables Micro-Cannula treatment to spread fillers more evenly to deliver more consistent results.
You will love adding these new techniques to your practice!
Prerequisite for this course – AAFE Level II Course experience or equivalent – this is an exclusive course and each participant will be evaluated prior to being accepted into this course
Course Details and Registration
Master Micro-Cannula Training Course Objectives
- Patient assessment and evaluation for micro-cannula enhancements
- Indications and contraindications for micro-cannula use with various dermal fillers
- In depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and peri-oral treatment areas
- Patient evaluation for the best dento-facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Learn proper sterile technique for the use of injectables
- Integrating these micro-cannula techniques into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans
- Learn the best treatment techniques including proper tissue depths, patient mapping and preparation for the best oral/maxillofacial therapeutic and esthetic outcomes
- Create beautiful vermillion borders and treat radial lip lines with micro-cannula
- How to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
- Live patient training including comprehensive diagnosis (ICD-10 Diagnosis Codes), treatment planning, and delivery of injectables with micro-cannulas
- Observe many patients during the day
- One on one mentored instruction as you work hands-on with your patient
Course Objectives: At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Know how to properly evaluate patients, diagnose and treatment plan to achieve the best possible esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Achieve clinical proficiency on live patients with the proper materials, techniques, and instrumentation necessary to deliver injectables with micro-cannula instruments
- Successfully integrate micro-cannulas with different injectables into your practice
Course Schedule (Schedule may vary by location)
|Registration||7:30 AM||Course begins on time, please be prompt.|
|Course begins||8:00 AM|
|Course ends||12:00 PM|
Find a Location for Your Master Micro-Cannula Training Course