Come to the AAFE #1 Master Lips Live Patient Training Courses
This Is The Most Comprehensive Master Lips Training Course Available!
This Master Lips course is for those who have some experience with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers who want to learn the latest techniques in creating beautiful lips and achieve the best esthetic outcomes for lower facial esthetics.
Master Lip treatment techniques will include the exclusive AAFE protocols for Lip Volumization, Botulinum Toxin Lip Flip, Filler Lip Flip, Right Angle Lips, Keyhole Pout V to M Lips, Double Plump Lips, and much more!
Come and learn the latest AAFE exclusive techniques for using botulinum toxins, dermal fillers, and solid filler PDO threadlifts for creating 3D lips that your patients will love!
Prerequisite for this course – AAFE Level I Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Course or equivalent
Course Details and Registration
- Patient assessment and evaluation for master lip enhancements
- Indications and contraindications for botulinum toxin, dermal fillers and solid filler smooth PDO thread therapy in the lower face
- In depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and peri-oral areas
- Patient evaluation for the best dento-facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Learn proper sterile technique for the use of injectables
- Integrating these master lip techniques into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans
- Learn the best treatment techniques including proper tissue depths, patient mapping and preparation for the best oral/maxillofacial therapeutic and esthetic outcomes
- Create beautiful vermillion borders and treat radial lip lines with smooth solid filler threads
- Learn to create the “ski-jump” cupids bow
- How to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
- Live patient training including comprehensive diagnosis (ICD-10 Diagnosis Codes), treatment planning, and delivery of solid filler smooth PDO thread therapy
- Combining different injectable therapies for master lip enhancements
- Observe many patients during the day
- One on one mentored instruction as you work hands-on with your patient
Course Objectives: At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Know how to properly evaluate patients, diagnose and treatment plan to achieve the best possible esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Achieve clinical proficiency on live patients with the proper materials, techniques, and instrumentation necessary to deliver master lip enhancements
- Successfully integrate master lip enhancements with different injectables into your practice
|Registration||7:30 AM||Course begins on time, please be prompt.|
|Course begins||8:00 AM|
|Course ends||12:00 PM|
- Any dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not may attend at full tuition and not as a team member.
- Additional medical and dental professionals or team members who show up the day of the course will be charged appropriately. Healthcare professionals who may not legally deliver or inject Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers according to their professional licenses are not allowed to inject patients at this course under any circumstances. Medical and dental auxiliaries may only assist their doctor according to the extent allowed by their professional licenses.
You will receive 10 CE participation hours each for these successfully completed live patient courses – Level III Botulinum Toxin Training and Dermal Filler Training. Educational methods used for these courses are lecture and participation.
During the live patient training course section, continuing education credit hours are awarded solely for the live evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment planning of patients. The actual treatment injections are separate practice sessions for which there are no continuing education credits awarded.
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2016 to 3/31/2019. Provider ID# 321332
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics designates this activity for 20 continuing education credits.
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
Find a Location for Your Master Lips Training Course Course