Advanced Master Injector Course
Come to the #1 Botox and Dermal Fillers Advanced Master Injector Live Patient Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals.
Join us for this brand new totally live advanced master injector course which will concentrate on full face esthetic and therapeutic treatment. This course will teach you how to take all of the individual skills you have learned and put them together with comprehensive diagnosis, treatment planning, and treatment of the total face. We’ll be demonstrating both the clinical and practice management skills necessary to accomplish full face treatment and achieve case acceptance.
As with other AAFE courses, it is best to bring your own patient. There will be patients available which all attendees will diagnose and treatment plan together. Attendees can bring their own injectable products if they desire.
Course Details and Registration
- Full face diagnosis, treatment planning and injectable treatment
- Cadaver review of the face to make you a master injector
- Understand “top down” facial esthetic injectable techniques
- Learn the AAFE precision vector approach to full face volumization
- Find out when, how and why filler treatment (yes, filler treatment) weakens certain muscles for better facial esthetics
- Achieving outstanding results treating the tricky under eye area with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers
- Knowing the nose and facial esthetics
- Chin enhancement procedures with facial injectables
- How to treat the ‘angry dog” look
- Overcoming the clinician/patient disconnect in facial injectable treatment
- Prioritizing injectable treatment for best short term and long term results
- How hair style and skin care influence full face treatment planning
- Creating the “Wow’ face
The prerequisites for this course are completion of the AAFE level II live patient training course and AAFE level III on-demand section.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Prepare On-Demand Module must be completed as a prerequisite to taking the live patient hands on portion of these courses.
|Course begins||8:00 AM||Course begins on time.|
|Course ends||3:00 PM|
- Any dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not may attend at full tuition and not as a team member.
- Additional medical and dental professionals or team members who show up the day of the course will be charged appropriately. Healthcare professionals who may not legally deliver or inject Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers according to their professional licenses are not allowed to inject patients at this course under any circumstances. Medical and dental auxiliaries may only assist their doctor according to the extent allowed by their professional licenses.
You will receive 9 CE participation hours each for successfully completing the Advanced Master Injector live patient course. Educational methods used for these courses are lecture and participation.
During the live patient training course section, continuing education credit hours are awarded solely for the live evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment planning of patients. The actual treatment injections are separate practice sessions for which there are no continuing education credits awarded.
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2016 to 3/31/2019. Provider ID# 321332
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics designates this activity for 8 continuing education credits.
American Academy of Family Physicians
This Live activity, AAFE Edu On-Demand course, from 1/1/17 to 1/1/18, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 14.25 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
COURSE PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOTAPING
By entering the AAFE course, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge the American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics LLC shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
Find a Location for Your Advanced Master Injector Course Course