Boston, MA – Nov. 12 – Level III Botulinum Toxin & Dermal Fillers Master Course
BEST VALUE AAFE LIVE PATIENT CERTIFICATION ALL ACCESS PLANS PLUS SPECIAL BONUSES - Save Thousands With AAFE All Access Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond Plans Which Include AAFE Membership, Bonuses Worth Thousands of Dollars, AAFE Member Forums, Post Course Support, And Much More! Click Here Now!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
Join us for this brand new totally live advanced master injector course which will concentrate on full face esthetic and therapeutic treatment. This course will teach you how to take all of the individual skills you have learned and put them together with comprehensive diagnosis, treatment planning, and treatment of the total face. We’ll be demonstrating both the clinical and practice management skills necessary to accomplish full face treatment and achieve case acceptance.
This Advanced Botox & Dermal Fillers Level III Master Course will be held on Nov. 12th in Boston, MA.
Advantages to AAFE Training Courses
- Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your office or home with the on-demand Prepare Module
- Your entire team can now easily be trained with no out of office downtime
- Save thousands of dollars on travel and lost production time
- Exquisite on-demand education with HD quality video demonstrations
- The most comprehensive esthetic and therapeutic education available
- Save hundreds of dollars compared to other facial injectable training courses
- Complete your accredited training at the AAFE live patient training sessions
AAFE Faculty Instructor: Dr. David Kimmel, DABAM & Jill Charles, NP
AAFE course faculty is subject to change.