Atlanta, GA in association with the American Dental Association – October 18-19 – Botox & Frontline TMJ & Orofacial Pain
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
Come to the #1 Botox and Frontline TMJ, Headaches, and Orofacial Pain Live Patient Training Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals, Presented by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE).
This two day course runs October 18-19, 2017 in Atlanta, GA. held in association with the American Dental Association. You must register with the ADA for this course. More information can be found here. Registration pricing increases after September 22, 2017.
For the best educational experience, please bring your own model patients. Model patients are not provided.
Advantages to AAFE Training Courses
- Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your office or home with the on-demand Prepare Module
- Your entire team can now easily be trained with no out of office downtime
- Save thousands of dollars on travel and lost production time
- Exquisite on-demand education with HD quality video demonstrations
- The most comprehensive education available
- Save hundreds of dollars compared to other similar training courses
- Complete your training at the AAFE live patient training sessions