Atlanta, GA – Dec. 10-12 – Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers & Frontline TMJ & Orofacial Pain
The AAFE is now offering membership plans. Our Gold, Platinum, and Diamond plans save you thousands and grant you access to more courses than ever before! For more information click below:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
Come to the #1 Botulinum Toxins, Dermal Fillers and Frontline TMJ and Orofacial Pain Courses for Dental and Medical Professionals, Presented by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE). This 21 hour course is the only approved course by the Georgia State Dental Board for Botox and Dermal Fillers.
This three day course runs Dec. 10-12, 2020 in Atlanta, GA. The Botox Lecture and Live Patient training will be on day 1. The Dermal Filler lecture and live patient training will take place on day 2 and the ontline TMJ and Orofacial Pain Course will be on day 3.
For the best educational experience, please bring your own model patients. Model patients are not provided.
Advantages to AAFE Training Courses
- Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your office or home with the on-demand Prepare Module
- Your entire team can now easily be trained with no out of office downtime
- Save thousands of dollars on travel and lost production time
- Exquisite on-demand education with HD quality video demonstrations
- The most comprehensive esthetic and therapeutic education available
- Save hundreds of dollars compared to other facial injectable training courses
- Complete your training at the AAFE live patient training sessions
- This 21 hour course is the only approved course by the Georgia State Dental Board for Botox and Dermal Fillers.
AAFE Faculty Instructor: Dr. David Kimmel, DABAM & Jill Charles, NP
AAFE course faculty is subject to change.