Monday, January 24, 2011
- Start treating as many patients as you can right away to get as much experience as you can.
- Take pictures of before and after cases.
- Join the American Academy of Facial Esthetics so you can participate in our forums and case presentations.
- Keep going with your education – Level II course, DVD’s, online videos on our website and participate in the online forums and case presentations on the AAFE website.
- Work towards becoming an Accredited Member, Fellowship, and Mastership and participate as a mentor at our courses (which you can do after you take our Level II course).
- Have at least 1 year of experience treating patients, learn from your successes and learn from your mistakes.
- Learn how to be an effective speaker – this online education will be coming to our website.